Object and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website danews.eu
The danews.eu website provides services whose primary objective is to allow contact between users and the entity, either to contact us or to purchase the subscription.
Browsing the danews.eu page attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Imprint, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. and against third parties, of the damages that could be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In order to comply with the principle of General Information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. with NIF A38011623.
In order to comply with the principle of General Information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. with CIF A38011623, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife in Book 37, Section 3 Folio 1, page 570, Inscription 1.
General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional on completing data collection forms. Only those over 18 years of age may provide data through our website, and those under 14 years of age may not provide them without the consent of their parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
danews.eu has the following types of users:
- Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data that CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. requested includes the name and email address and those provided by the user himself when filling out the forms.
- Users who have not contacted CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. but from which data is collected: Data provided by cookies
- Users who make purchases through our online store: The data provided by the user in the purchase process and data on the purchase made are collected.
Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them to:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. or from third parties; as well as hinder the access of other Users to the website and its services.
- Attempting to access restricted areas of the IT systems of CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. or from third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. or from third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, of public administrations or of a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included in or accessible through the Web site, they must send a notification to CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. installs cookies on the user’s computer. To learn more about the cookies on our website, go to the following link: “cookies policy”
All notifications and communications between users and CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. They will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are carried out through postal mail, email or telephone communication. Users should contact CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. through:
- Sending by postal mail to the following address: CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. – Avenida Principal Dársena Pesquera, edificio Plató del Atlántico – Puerto De Tenerife – San Andrés, 38180 – Dársena Pesquera de Santa Cruz De Tenerife)
- Sending by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Industrial property and intellectual property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A., and cannot be understood as assigned to the User none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently assigned to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation and only and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A., without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the User any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. are prohibited. In case of non-compliance CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. will proceed to adopt the appropriate legal measures.
Disclaimer and modification of this legal notice
The danews.eu website uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and guaranteeing their confidentiality.
The information disseminated on this website is made solely and exclusively for information purposes, reserving CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or deny access to said information. CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. attempts to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimize possible errors, but CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. will not be liable for damages or losses caused by decisions made based on the information disseminated; nor of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein, nor of the problems that arise from the use of this website or another with an external connection; nor of the damages and/or losses in the user’s software or hardware that derive from access to this website.
Users expressly accept that CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. will not be responsible for unauthorized access or alteration of its transmissions or data, of any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or of any transaction carried out through its website.
CANARIA DE AVISOS, S.A. reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without prior notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation of informing the user of the modifications made through danews.eu.
In relation to the information disseminated in the online store, that contained in the document “General Purchase Conditions” will prevail over this Legal Notice.
If any of these clauses were declared null and void by a firm resolution issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity.
Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and applicable European regulations.
Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the website or with said products will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
If it is a final consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights recognized as such by current legislation, and may choose to file a claim to assert their rights in relation to these Conditions before the Judge or Courts that correspond to their address.
This Legal Notice / Imprint was last updated on May 20, 2021.